May 22, 2020 – Join us for our conversation with Chris Dimmer and Adam Longlais as we discussed the following topics:
- Building meaningful relationships with customers when you can’t meet in-person
- Empowering employees to help their clients when the “rule-book” changed
- How a business that relied heavily on in-person sales can adapt
- Reinforcing with employees that their work matters
- Can the current market appreciation sustain its growth pattern
- What market factors contributed to Monday’s sharp increase in value
- Being proactive with your investments in an ever-changing market
May 15, 2020 – View our discussion with Mike Steppe, Chief Investment Officer, and Jake Klaus, Wealth Advisor, Fiduciary Specialist, Nicolet Wealth Management , at this week’s Webinar Series.
- What are the economic impacts of states/economy re-opening
- What happens to housing when the economy is open again
- Can some states survive without Federal support
- What do the different entity types mean (LLC, Partnership, S-Corp…)
- How to protect your assets in estate planning and business
May 8, 2020 – We talked with Eric Witczak, Nicolet Bank Executive VP, and Adam Longlais, Senior Investment Officer about Interest Rates, Q1 Earnings, and Stock Market Recovery at this week’s Nicolet Wealth Management Webinar Series.
- What is happening with mortgage interest rates?
- Why haven’t they fallen as fast as deposit rates?
- Have underwriting requirements changed?
- How much should I have for a down payment?
- What have we learned from Q1 earnings?
- How much has the stock market recovered Will this be sustained?
May 1, 2020 – Mike Daniels, CEO and President, and Co-Founder of Nicolet Bank, was our guest. Mike is very open and shares his thoughts on these submitted questions and more:
- What is Nicolet doing for customers and the community?
- How do you lead an organization through a situation like COVID-19?
- If you could do one thing differently since co-founding Nicolet, what would it be?
- How has Nicolet changed during the 20 years since you founded the organization with Bob Atwell?
- What makes Nicolet different?
April 17, 2020 – Anthony Wilhelms, CFA, CFP, Nicolet Wealth Management, talks with Mike Vogel, Nicolet Bank Commercial Banking Manager, and Mike Steppe, SVP, CFA:
- What businesses can get loans related to COVID-19?
- Can these loans be forgiven?
- What does this mean for the economy?
- What does this mean for employees?
- How are these loans being funded and who’s paying for this?
- What is Nicolet doing to help our business clients?
April 24, 2020 – Anthony Wilhelms of Nicolet Wealth Management hosts a discussion of Online Fraud; Protect Yourself and Business with Panelist Jon Biskner – VP IT and Security Nicolet Bank, and an Economic Update from Adam Longlais including Oil Below $0.
April 10, 2020 – Market Update and Discussion of CARES Act
-Guests – Jake Klaus and Adam Longlais
-Who gets a check and who doesn’t
-What are other countries doing and how should be invest
– How does this affect Charitable Contributions
April 3, 2020 – Nicolet Wealth Management conversation with Mike Steppe and Adam Longlais
- Does the Fed have any tools left?
- What is tax-loss-harvesting and why is it important?
- What should I do with my cash now that rates are near 0%?
- How did equities and fixed income end Q1?
Nicolet National Bank NMLS #411069
Equal Housing Lender
Investment and insurance products:
Are Not FDIC Insured
May Lose Value
Are Not Bank Guaranteed
Are Not Deposits
Are Not Guaranteed by Any Federal Government Entity
Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity
Nicolet Wealth Management is a brand name that refers to Nicolet National Bank and certain of its departments and affiliates that provide investment advisory, trust, retirement planning and insurance services.
Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC, is an investment adviser, registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and an affiliate of Nicolet National Bank. Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC recommends the brokerage and custodial services of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.
Trust services are offered through Nicolet National Bank, a national bank with trust powers. Trust services utilizes SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC) as its custody provider. SPTC is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.