Finding the right loan to keep you growing.
Ag Loan Solutions
Whether you need financing to buy equipment or the capital for crop inputs this season, the Ag lending team at Nicolet Bank is here to help. Our local lending team is committed to personal guidance and service, finding the right loan and terms to keep you growing.
An operating loan can be the lifeline for your farm.
- Flexibility for your operation during the planting season, harvest or simply day-to-day operating needs
- Flexible payment plans, terms, and interest rate
- Built to suit your business specifically
Fund equipment purchase or repair to run your ag production business.
- Flexibility for business owners to determine how funds are spent
- Revolving and can be re-borrowed on as principal is paid down
Provides capital to purchase inputs with flexible payment options.
- Improve cash flow with flexible payment terms
- Special term financing is often available that allows you to take advantage of early season discounts and align crop year.
Can be used for equipment, cattle or building improvement purchases.
- Typically seven-year terms
- Customized repayment options based on your business needs
Purchase land, refinance debt, or construction/land improvements.
- Long-term financing
- Terms, rates and repayment can be tailored to your needs
Work with our experienced team of lenders to finance your next project.
- Used for expanding your business with new facilities or planning a remodel project
- Terms and repayment options can be structured with flexibility
In addition to our agricultural loan products, we also work with agencies to allow for specialty loan products to assist you with your business. Contact a Nicolet lending specialist today to start planning your next project.