Nicolet Wealth Management Webinar Series: June 12, 2020
Dan Reynolds and Mike Steppe joined us for a conversation about today’s economy and its impact on your 401(k).
- What is Retirement Plan Services?
- Three things participants should be doing to weather the current climate
- Choosing a pre-tax or Roth retirement account
- Deciding which investment type to use in your 401(k)
- Knowing how much to save and how to know if you’re on track
- What to do with a 401(k) when changing jobs
- Making sense of corporate earnings and market valuations
Investment and insurance products:
Are Not FDIC Insured
May Lose Value
Are Not Bank Guaranteed
Are Not Deposits
Are Not Guaranteed by Any Federal Government Entity
Are Not a Condition to Any Banking
Service or Activity
Nicolet Wealth Management is a brand name that refers to Nicolet National Bank and certain of its departments and affiliates that provide investment advisory, trust, retirement planning and insurance services.
Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC, is an investment adviser, registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and an affiliate of Nicolet National Bank. Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC recommends the brokerage and custodial services of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.
Trust services are offered through Nicolet National Bank, a national bank with trust powers. Trust services utilizes SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC) as its custody provider. SPTC is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.