Melissa DeVantier, Vice President – Trust Officer at Nicolet Wealth Management discusses Estate Planning in this webinar hosted by Anthony Wilhelms. Topics include:
• Leaving a legacy through your estate
• 5 Must-Haves for Estate Planning
• Special Estate Planning Considerations
• How to talk to your family about wealth
Adam Longlais, Senior Investment Officer at Nicolet Wealth Management also joins the conversation to talk with us:
• How to incorporate your values into your investing
• How your investments change with your estate plan
• How the change in the Fed’s outlook is affecting markets
Investment and insurance products:
– Are Not FDIC Insured
– May Lose Value
– Are Not Bank Guaranteed
– Are Not Deposits
– Are Not Guaranteed by Any Federal Government Entity
– Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity
Nicolet Wealth Management is a brand name that refers to Nicolet National Bank and certain of its departments and affiliates that provide investment advisory, trust, retirement planning and insurance services. Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC, is an investment adviser, registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and an affiliate of Nicolet National Bank.
Past market activity is not indicative of future results, and changes in any assumptions may have a material effect on projected outcomes. Investing in securities entails risk, and the potential for losing money always exists when investing in securities. Asset allocation, rebalancing, and asset diversification will not ensure account protection in a declining market, and cannot be relied upon to enhance gains in a rising market.
Neither Nicolet Advisory Services nor its affiliates offer tax or legal advice. Investors should consult with their legal and tax professionals before making investment decisions.