May 22, 2020 – Join us for a conversation with Chris Dimmer and Adam Longlais as we discuss the following topics:
- Building meaningful relationships with customers when you can’t meet in-person
- Empowering employees to help their clients when the “rule-book” changed
- How a business that relied heavily on in-person sales can adapt
- Reinforcing with employees that their work matters
- Can the current market appreciation sustain its growth pattern
- What market factors contributed to Monday’s sharp increase in value
- Being proactive with your investments in an ever-changing market
Investment and insurance products:
Are Not FDIC Insured
May Lose Value
Are Not Bank Guaranteed
Are Not Deposits
Are Not Guaranteed by Any Federal Government Entity
Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity
Nicolet Wealth Management is a brand name that refers to Nicolet National Bank and certain of its departments and affiliates that provide investment advisory, trust, retirement planning and insurance services.
Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC, is an investment adviser, registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and an affiliate of Nicolet National Bank. Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC recommends the brokerage and custodial services of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.
Trust services are offered through Nicolet National Bank, a national bank with trust powers. Trust services utilizes SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC) as its custody provider. SPTC is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.