Anthony Wilhelms hosts a conversation with Eric Radzak, Corporate Development Officer at Nicolet National Bank and Adam Longlais, Senior Investment Officer at Nicolet Wealth Management. Topics include:
- What have we learned from the 2nd quarter earnings season?
- Why haven’t financial stocks recovered like the rest of the market?
- How are banks positioned today versus the last financial crisis 12 years ago?
- What does all of this mean for Nicolet and its stock price?
- What is likely to come from the next fiscal stimulus bill and how will it impact the economy?
Investment and insurance products:
Are Not FDIC Insured
May Lose Value
Are Not Bank Guaranteed
Are Not Deposits
Are Not Guaranteed by Any Federal Government Entity
Are Not a Condition to Any Banking
Service or Activity
Nicolet Wealth Management is a brand name that refers to Nicolet National Bank and certain of its departments and affiliates that provide investment advisory, trust, retirement planning and insurance services.
Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC, is an investment adviser, registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and an affiliate of Nicolet National Bank. Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC recommends the brokerage and custodial services of TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. TD Ameritrade is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.
Trust services are offered through Nicolet National Bank, a national bank with trust powers. Trust services utilizes SEI Private Trust Company (SPTC) as its custody provider. SPTC is not affiliated in any way with Nicolet National Bank or its affiliated companies.