Welcome to the Nicolet Wealth Management Investment Podcast. On today’s episode you will hear Adam Longlais and Mike Steppe discuss the recent sell off in equity markets, changes in inflation expectations and the outlook for interest rates and much more. Listen in as our team also discusses:
- What has happened in the financial markets over the past few weeks?
- How does inflation impact the economy
- If the Fed continues to increase rates, does this suggest we will see higher inflation going forward?
- Is there a point at which higher interest rates can lower inflation?
- How does the economy impact the housing market?
- What are the indicators of a severe recession?
- How do rising interest rates and a lack of available housing affect the mobility of labor?
- Which industries are being impacted by the stronger US dollar?
- What is the current economic state of energy?
- What are factors that influence the market?
- What does the acronym T.I.N.A. mean in relation to the economy?
Be sure to subscribe so you never miss the latest updates on investment management, the economy and much more in this podcast hosted by Anthony Wilhelms of Nicolet Wealth Management.
Looking for more information about Nicolet National Bank? Check out https://www.nicoletbank.com/
Looking for access to our prior podcasts and webinars? Check out The Vault Blog – Nicolet National Bank (nicoletbank.com)
Questions? Please reach out to a member of our Wealth Management team.
Although we believe it to be reliable as of the publication date and have sought to take reasonable care in its preparation, all information provided is for informational purposes only and we make no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy, reliability, or completeness and assume no duty to make any updates in the event of future changes. Past performance may not be indicative of future market results. Any examples used (including specific securities) are generic and meant for illustration purposes only and are not, and should not be interpreted as, offers to buy or sell such securities. To the extent indices are referenced, please note that you are not able to invest directly in an index.
Nicolet Wealth Management is a brand name that refers to Nicolet National Bank and certain of its departments and affiliates that provide investment advisory, trust, retirement planning and insurance services. Investment advisory services offered through Nicolet Advisory Services, LLC (dba Nicolet Wealth Management), a registered investment advisor. Securities offered through Private Client Services, LLC (“PCS”), member FINRA/SIPC. PCS is not affiliated with Nicolet National Bank or Nicolet Wealth Management.
All investments are subject to risks, including possible loss of principal, and are: NOT FDIC INSURED; NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY; AND NEITHER DEPOSITS OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS OF, NOR GUARANTEED BY, Nicolet National Bank or any of its affiliates. Neither Nicolet Advisory Services nor its affiliates offer tax or legal advice. You should consult with your legal and tax professionals before making investment decisions.