Cash Back Checking
|Cash Back||3% cash back on all debit card purchases up to $300 if qualifications are met|
|Free Products and Services|
|Online banking and bill pay||Yes|
|Checks processed per month||Unlimited|
|Unsigned check||$10 per check|
|Overdraft protection Line of Credit||$25 annual|
|Non-Nicolet Bank ATM transaction||$0|
|Debit/ATM card replacement||$5|
|Check prices||Ask your banker for details|
Important Disclosure Information
- Real Cash Back Checking is available for Consumer Deposits Only.
- With Real Cash Back Checking, you can earn up to 3% of the value of your debit card purchases each qualification cycle. Maximum cash back is $9.00 per qualification cycle.
- The following qualifying transactions are required each qualification cycle to earn 3% cash back:
- Account holder must enroll in e-statements and online banking. In order to receive account statements and other communications electronically you will need to establish an online banking account and enroll in e-statements online. If you do not establish an online banking account and enroll in e-statements you will receive your account statements and other communications on paper and will not qualify for 3% cash back on debit card purchases.
- At least one posted and cleared direct deposit of payroll or social security each qualification cycle*.
- At least ten posted and cleared debit card transactions (ATM transactions and other transactions processed as ATM transactions do not count as qualifying debit card transactions) each qualification cycle*.
- The 3% cash back reward will be deposited to your account each qualification cycle provided you meet all qualifications.
- The 3% cash back reward program is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Nicolet National Bank. You will be notified of any changes in the program.
- No minimum balance.
- All Nicolet National Bank checking accounts are subject to credit approval.
- Limit of one Rewards (Real Cash Back or Real Rewards) checking account and one Rewards saver account per consumer.